My bank uses LexisNexis.Navy Federal asked me some questions so I could get back into me account, well they asked the questions I answered them, at the end of the questions the man at Navy Federal said mam I'm sorry but I cant help you get into your account tonight based on your answers, I am so pissed I think I know the answers to the questions.

Now my kids have to miss doctor appointments because I have to go to the bank in the morning. Navy Federal, I own 14 stand alone businesses.

My advice to you is kick LexisNexis to the curb.I think they pull info out their ***...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). tamala is overall dissatisfied with LexisNexis. The most disappointing about lexisnexis account at LexisNexis was wrong info, no person to actually talk to and lexisnexis Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LexisNexis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare LexisNexis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with LexisNexis?

Comments