This is a company that is used by almost all auto insurance companies to do a check on you for insurance ratings purposes.The information that they collect comes from your credit reports according to them.

This information might be old or not correct in many cases - but it is what they use and pass on to the auto insurance companies for there ratings. In my case, I had applied for an apartment complex in Las Vegas by an application process and this information was passed on to a screening company in MA. Somehow this information was posted to a LexisNexis report that says I am living in Las Vegas of which I am not, and because of this report, it has caused my auto insurance rates to go up here in North Carolina because of there erroneous information given on this report to my insurance company. Phone calls to this company to have this information removed and corrected on this report as gone unanswered from them and they say it can't be corrected.

This is a HORRIBLE COMPANY THAT DOESN'T CARE AT ALL WHAT THEY DO OR REPORT TO OTHERS.

There should be laws to help people that are affected by these reports from this company.The FTC and State attorneys office is where I am going to file a complaint against them.

Review about: Lexisnexis Report.

Had an Experience with LexisNexis?

Comments

Someone from this company is looking forall places I work and then calling company to day negative things about me. Can I sure them and how do I prove this