There inhuman people claim they received my driving record from the Dmv.I have been in one accident in my entire life.
They reported (3) more accidents that "WERE NOT ME" and gave TITAN insurance false information about my driving for a Commerical policy. I contacted my agent Frank Duoung, another worthless agent. Titan has literally deducted over $3000.00 from my checking account in the past 3 months. They are robbers!
Who does this and then makes consumers find out what happened?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- You gave false info to my insurance co on accidents
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lexisnexis Motor Vehicle Records
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "I started working with the company in February 2016 and in 5 months I grew my business from $3,000 /month to $35,000 /month and we haven't even turned on the..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "Currently being contacted by purco for " hail damage" called me almost 2 days after I turned in car. No damage occurred while I had car . Took it at..."
- "Survey scam thought 4 purchases were $1 each... charged $33.34 instead. Was directed to this third-party site buy swagbucks.com; I'm convinced they are a scam too. Called immediately the next..."
- "I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled. The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."