Review about Lexisnexis Attract Auto Insurance Score from Somerville, Massachusetts
First Lexis Nexis in response to my request sent me approx. 10 pages of literally jibberish. DELIBERATELY BEYOND VAGUE NONSENSICLE (sp) STEAMING LOAD OF BOVINE POO POO!
Wrong information all around.
I have a "Very Good" range credit score with all 3 major reporting agencies. I have an impeccable driving record. Because AAA Auto Ins. Co. used Lexis Nexis that went back to 1998 and used credit issues that I never had (all false) my Auto Insurance was raised to a High Risk Level Tier 6. The tiers range frim 1-Worst to 13-Best. I was FORCED to drop AAA whom I had happily been with for 3 yrs.
My new insurance per month is exactly $30.00 less than AAA after Lexis Nexis "thoroughly" checked my credit and driving records?!!?
Note: AAA still gave me all the 4 discounts available through them including a "Safe Driver Discount." I do not even want to know my premium before these "GENEROUS discounts.
Lexis Nexis is used to SCREW & SHOVE OUT customers who are not making companies like AAA $$$.
How I know is AAA raised my premium $10.00 per month. Why? They said there was a signifcant increase in accidents with many of their other customers. Therefore to make up for the large losses they were raising EVERYBODYS RATES. Thus penalizing good standing drivers such as myself.
See what I mean! Why not use Equifax or TransUnion? Because they sre HONEST. Unlike Lexis Nexis and the Corporations that choose to use their "services."
I NEVER would have expected this UNDERHANDED treatment from AAA.
As for Lexis Nexis, they are less valuable than dog poo scraped off the shoes of a corpse.
Wonder how many lives they have inconvienced, messed up or ruined with their UNDERHANDED tactics.
I am not calling them. I am lining my cats litter box with my "FICTIONAL" CREDIT REPORT using 1998 info. 17 years ago!
Its not even me.
I would bear deep shame if in reality I had a credit report looking like the one dumped one me.
Why didn't they slam me with my horrible credit from back then?
I was 15 years old and my weekly allowance was $15.00! And the folks paid cash for everything. Hmmmmm...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lexisnexis Attract Auto Insurance Score
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "TOTHERespected sir MY 65000.00 SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND MONEY NOT REFUND Career Steps Resources Limited/ csrl indiA Netaji Subhash Place, 602A, 602B, 6th Floor, DMALL, 6, Prembadi Underpass, Guru Govind Singh..."
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "Tried with 8 retailers to recharge my sim card, but none of them keep lycamobile services anymore. Half of the retailers listed in their website does not exist. Online..."