Turnaround Time

Most dishonest company to ever deal with.Provided my insurance company with false information and caused my auto insurance to be canceled.

They had a deceased relative and somebody I had never heard of on my auto file. I have been trying to get this fixed for two months with no luck. None of the customer service reps speak good english. I am too the point of hiring an attorney.

How can reputable insurance companies stay in business and use this company to provide them information when it is all lies? When you talk to them its like talking in circles. The reps act like you dont know what you are talking about when you try to explain the situation to them. The hold time EVERY time you call is over an hour.

This company is ruining people's lives by their inaccurate reporting.The sad thing is that they really dont care the grief it causes.

Review about: Lexisnexis Auto Insurance Report.

Reason of review: improper false info on my report.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: correct my information and get me reinstated with state farm insurance your company has cost me several thousand dollars due to incorrect reporting.

Had an Experience with LexisNexis?

Comments