I mailed a letter to this company with proper identification attached to my written request on 12/28/2016.In returned was mailed a letter stating that I did not comply with identifying who I am.

I sent ID, Passport, Birth certificate of correct spelled name, social security card and the new social security paperwork stamped and dated with correct name as well as my CC bank statement which I feel they should only request 1st page. I was still denied my full consumer report and freeze on my report. I was a vicitim of identity theft and was unknown of checking my consumer file into december 2016.

I have called, emailed and still no response with being huung up on when calling them during business hours.I am reporting them for denying my access to my consumer file request.

Review about: Lexisnexis Report.

Reason of review: Failure to comply with Federal Regulations which violates several laws.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Messed up credit to a national lender, Who bought my info from lexisnexis, Inability and length of time for solution, Zero customer service, Not receiving my consumer file.

Had an Experience with LexisNexis?

Comments