I mailed a letter to this company with proper identification attached to my written request on 12/28/2016.In returned was mailed a letter stating that I did not comply with identifying who I am.

I sent ID, Passport, Birth certificate of correct spelled name, social security card and the new social security paperwork stamped and dated with correct name as well as my CC bank statement which I feel they should only request 1st page. I was still denied my full consumer report and freeze on my report. I was a vicitim of identity theft and was unknown of checking my consumer file into december 2016.

I have called, emailed and still no response with being huung up on when calling them during business hours.I am reporting them for denying my access to my consumer file request.

Review about: Lexisnexis Report.

Reason of review: Failure to comply with Federal Regulations which violates several laws.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Messed up credit to a national lender, Who bought my info from lexisnexis, Inability and length of time for solution, Zero customer service, Not receiving my consumer file.

Had an Experience with LexisNexis?

Comments

Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more LEXISNEXIS A FRAUD THEY HIDE FROM THE CUSTOMERS LexisNexis "Be careful of LexisNexis and online loans. Ther are all working with LexisNexis and other companies who have branched off of Lexis. Your applying for a loan and instead of..." Read more Parmafey Int & Balquidder Advisors Parmafey "Parmafey Int (www.parmafey.com) and Balquidder Advisors (www.balquidder.com) are one and the same company run by Alec Maclaren/Alex Mcgrory (www.bigfishcreditors.com) and Allan Canning. They have a history of misleading investors and not..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more